Friday, December 10, 2010

Your misfortune is my blessing...?

I was having a blah day, for no specific reason. I was chatting to a few friends on MSN and I just have to share with you one friend's response when I asked him how his day was going.

"i aint, what a fuck on goin to job place in this weather today, lots of buses went off so folk were waitin 90 mins for the 1 i was on bus was heaving, then tryin to get 1 back was same, driver with santa hat tried runnin me over coz i was in front of the bus which was half empty, wouldnt let me on, so in a crowded city centre i was callin him a cunt n called him a miserable fuck, had to get the metro train home then some retarded punkass mofo sat beside me talkin to himself then got up, put his hand down his pants showin his crack, started almost fistin his arse literally bent backwards scratchin his hole for the hole train to see, within feet of me, well, i just been to greggs and had a pie in my bag, he almost wore it, dirty, dirty bastard!"

Haha! I laughed so hard. Sometimes it takes someone else's misfortunes to make you see the brighter side of things. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment